8 Built-In Dog Beds to Inspire Your Own

I am a dog person. I cannot see myself ever living without a four-legged friend. I'm also a house person. I care very much about what my home looks like, how it's presented and if it's Houzz-worthy. Often I'm discouraged by the appearance of our big old boxer's cedar-filled dog bed. It doesn't scream well-designed home or attract humans (just dogs). And to be honest, until I compiled this ideabook it had never occurred to me that I could create an attractive nook for Tyson and his bed, but I've been inspired. Designers, homeowners and pet owners across our country are creating built-in niches for their dogs and their beds. Often located in the mudroom or kitchen, these areas are out of the way of humans and accommodating for pups.

tags: 



via Whisker Therapy
[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.