Tiny Dog Has A Surprising Reaction To Meeting Newborn Baby Brother

Ready for a double dose of cuteness?

A family in Dublin, Ireland recorded their Chihuahua, Quica meeting their newborn son, Nicholas, the day that they brought him home. Watching the video, it may seem like Quica is just trying to get a few belly rubs from dad, but according to Nicholas’ mother, that isn’t the case at all:

“When I was pregnant my chihuahua Quica was very protective of my bump. Whenever my husband would attempt to rub my belly or touch my bump Quica would instinctively react and snap at my husband to stay back. Consequently, we knew that Quica would be eager to meet the precious goods. We were stunned by Quica’s reaction which was to immediately submit to Nicholas. Quica displayed a remarkable motherly instinct. Ever since Quica stands guard by Nicholas’ crib and watches over his every move while eagerly wagging her tail.”

If that isn’t the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard, I don’t know what is! Watch Quica greeting her new baby brother for the first time here:

Source: Excited Chihuahua Meets Newborn Baby For The First Time by Newsflare

As a newborn Nicholas may already be bigger than Quica, but she is still doing a great job as a big sister!  Quica has no problem not being the baby any more – she’s so happy to meet the family’s new addition!




via Whisker Therapy
[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.