Should I Get a Second Dog?

Would my dog be happier with another dog in the house? Would I?
should I get a second dog?

Dear Bark: My dog is getting older, he likes playing with other dogs and he doesn’t like to be left alone. I want him to have the best life possible, and I’ve heard a dog buddy is the key. Should I get a second dog? The thing is, I don’t know how I feel about having two dogs.

Your goal of giving your dog the best life possible is lovely, and the first thing I recommend is trying some ways you can do that directly. People often wonder should I get a second dog to keep my dog company? If your thoughts of another dog are motivated primarily by a desire to do right by your current dog, there are other ways to do it.




via Whisker Therapy
[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.