Africa’s Wild Dogs, A Survival Story

Wild and untameable, yet strikingly similar to the much-loved pet dogs that share our homes
African wild dog
I hope that through my book, Africa’s Wild Dogs, that I can share my passion and knowledge of the wild dogs’ story with animal lovers worldwide. Animals everywhere, I believe, deserve a deeper and greater respect than they currently receive.

What’s in a name?

The African wild dog is an animal that goes by many names – African painted dogs, painted wolves, African hunting dogs, Cape hunting dogs and more. Generally, people in Africa refer to them as African wild dogs, while the international community know them as painted wolves.




via Whisker Therapy
[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.