Life Lessons From My Dog

Earlier today I debated on taking Lucy to the beach knowing she is definitely not a water dog. Being a boxer/lab mix you’d think it’s in her blood... NOPE! She absolutely despises it to the point where yes, I’ve tried dragging her in once until we got to the point of putting the brakes on and leaving paw track lines in the sand. Over the past 4 years I’ve kept occasionally bringing her back and every time it’s been baby steps to where now she will walk along the edge of the water, that was until today. Today was the day we set to rise.

I grabbed her prized possession of a slobbered-up tennis ball, hopped in the car, windows rolled down, Salt N Pep on the stereo, heads sticking out the windows feeling like Beyoncé with the wind in our hair, and we headed down to our favorite secret spot. Mission-A-Go.




via Whisker Therapy
[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.