For the Love of My Buddy

It is with great sadness that I have to report that my little shadow, Buddy, has died.

He has been a pretty sick little boy the past few days and we had a doctor’s appointment the next morning but he did not survive the night.

When I got home from work, he was just plain old Buddy, though weaker than normal. He had his dinner with some warm chicken broth on the side and for most of the night he was fine, but in the last few hours as I comforted him and finally got him settled into his favorite bed with this favorite blanket with his stuffed lamb next to him, I wondered if he would still be with us in the morning. When I got up, I found him under his blankets, still warm but not breathing.




via Whisker Therapy
[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.