17 Stunning Pieces of Jewelry That Make The Perfect Holiday Gift for a Dog Lover

 

1. My Dog Brings Me Joy Sterling Silver Bracelet

Wear this gorgeous sterling silver (925) bracelet to be reminded of all the joy and love your dog brings you every day.

Joy
My very best day
Is any day I spend with you
Hoping to learn the way
You love so pure and true.
You’re always by my side
I know I’ll never be alone
You brightened up my life
And made this house a home.

 

2. My Angel Sterling Silver Necklace

A gorgeous sterling silver (925) necklace to remind you of an amazing pup, no longer with us in life. Cherish the memories always.

My Angel
My heart broke into pieces
The day you got your wings
Everything around me ceases
Even the birds refuse to sing.
You were more than a pet
More than my best friend
And one thing you can bet,
I will see you again.

 

3. Second Chance Movement™ Set Them Free Sterling Silver Adjustable Ring

This gorgeous sterling silver (925) ring is the key to setting shelter pets free! Featuring a beautiful paw-shaped “lock” at one end and a key shape at the other, this high-quality piece symbolizes your contribution towards saving shelter pets’ lives.

Every Second Chance Movement purchase provides travel miles that contribute to the transportation of animals from overcrowded shelters to areas where there is high demand for pets.

4. Second Chance Movement™ Set Them Free Sterling Silver Bangle Cuff Bracelet

This gorgeous sterling silver (925) cuff is the key to setting shelter pets free! Featuring a beautiful paw-shaped “lock” at one end and a key shape at the other, this high-quality piece symbolizes your contribution towards saving shelter pets’ lives.

 

5. Second Chance Movement™ Wing Ring – The Wings To Give Shelter Pets a Second Chance At Life ($9.99)

This ring is a symbol of the wings you’ve given shelter pets to escape certain death in a kill shelter. Our wrap around wing design ring features a gorgeous antique-effect and beautiful engraving detail. 

 

6. I Really Love This Dog Sterling Silver Earrings

These delicate sterling silver (925) lil’ pup stud earrings are a sweet reminder of your beloved canine companion!

I Really Love This Dog
I really love this dog
Who fills my heart with pride
And helps me clear the fog
With a shining light from deep inside.
I promise to never leave you
And walk when you can no longer jog
A friendship like ours is true
I really love this dog.

 

7. Sweetheart Sterling Silver Earrings ($29.99)

These delicate sterling silver (925) dangle earrings with gorgeous clear rhinestones are a sweet reminder of your beloved pup!

Sweetheart
With a kiss upon your nose
I leave to start my day
And without a doubt you know
I will not stay away.
All my stress you can erase
Any heartache you can mend.
I rush home to see your face,
My sweetest little friend.

 

8. Cherish Sterling Silver Earrings ($22.00)

These delicate sterling silver (925) paw dangle earrings are a sweet reminder of your beloved pup!

Cherish
I couldn’t imagine a life
Without what I most cherish
For when you are not in my sight
Your wiggle butt I miss.
I hear your paws on the floor
As you are rushing to me
And right when I open the door
You’re the one I want to see.

 

9. Lava Bead Rainbow Bridge Bracelet: Feeds 7 Shelter Dogs In Loving Memory of Your Dog ($17.99)

Our furry babies are a constant source of joy, laughter, and wonderful memories. This bracelet is a perfect reminder of those great times together. The arrangement of colored stone beads mimic the arch of a beautiful Rainbow Bridge, where your beloved pet eagerly waits for you. Each color of the rainbow (7 in all) represents one meal provided for a shelter dog through RescueBank in honor of your beloved pup!

 

10. Bonafide Dog Lover Sterling Silver Necklace

This gorgeous sterling silver (925) necklace will remind you of all the silly fun you and your pup have together!

Bonafide
Teaching you to play catch
Showing you how to sit
Spending all day playing fetch
That’s what love really is.
I’m a bonafide dog lover
Thanks to your slobbery kiss
Never will you wonder
Who the good dog really is.

 

11. Connected At The Heart Sterling Silver Bracelet

A gorgeous sterling silver (925) double chain bracelet to remind you of the truly amazing bond you share with your pup.

Connected
There is a paw print on my heart
Left by you my dearest friend
So any time we are apart
My love to you, I can send.
I place my hand on my chest
Wishing to be home with you
And knowing I am truly blessed
To have a love so true.

 

12. My Dog Is My Heart Sterling Silver Necklace ($45.00)

While you wear this beautiful sterling silver (925) necklace, it stays close to your heart, just like your beloved dog. Wear it knowing that your dog shares that same unconditional love in their heart as well.

My Heart
I keep you inside my heart
The safest place I know
You are the most precious part
Of this place I call home.
Your wiggling butt greeting me
And your constant loving gaze
You are my absolute everything
From now until the end of days.

 

13. “A Shelter Dog Promise” Sterling Silver Ring ($29.99)

Wear this genuine Sterling Silver ring to remind you of the support you’ve given dogs in need through your purchase and also as a reminder of all the many pets still waiting for their forever homes.

The Shelter Dog Promise
Poem by Justine Rose

I’ll wrap you in my arms
To let you know you’re safe
In your bed you’ll be nice and warm
I promise you’re here to stay.

So many still are waiting
In the shelters they sit alone
I promise to wear this ring
Until every dog has a home.

 

14. Best Friend Necklace and Pet Tag Set ($9.99)

Let the world know who your best fur friend is with this set. This set includes a necklace for you, and a clip on tag for your best friend.

 

15. Love Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet ($47.00)

When you wear this stunning sterling silver (925) cuff bracelet, you’ll be reminded of the unconditional, amazing love you and your dog share.

Love
My heart I give to you
My dearest friend
No matter what you do
I’ll love you ‘til the end.
We will never be apart
Because you and I are one
Together in my heart
One soul under the sun.

 

16. Furever In My Heart Infinity Sterling Silver Necklace ($42.00)

This gorgeous sterling silver (925) necklace symbolizes the deep connection you forever share with your loving pup.

Furever
I promise to love you furever
And to keep you by my side
We are linked together
Your paw print I wear with pride.
I couldn’t imagine life without
Your little woofs and fuzzy ears
Placing kisses on your snout
You and me through all the years.

 

 

17. Limited Edition Memorial Bracelet: Feeds 22 Shelter Dogs in Honor of Your Beloved Pup ($19.99)

When a dog crosses over the Rainbow Bridge, they always take a piece of your heart with them. We crafted a unique and symbolic bracelet that memorializes the relationship you have with a dog who has passed on.

The post 17 Stunning Pieces of Jewelry That Make The Perfect Holiday Gift for a Dog Lover appeared first on iHeartDogs.com.




via Whisker Therapy
[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.