Artist Lauri Luck’s Illustrated Letters

Small acts make a difference
lovefortheeldrly.org

Looking for a way to help others who are enduring this time of isolation and worry? Perhaps your skills aren’t up to making face masks or you’re unable to deliver food but you still want to pitch in. Get inspired by longtime Bark contributing artist Lauri Luck, who sent us an update on a project that taps into her skills as a creative storyteller.

As she recently posted on her social media, “I wanted to share a letter-writing project I’ve just started whose goal is to brighten life for the elderly isolated in senior care facilities & hospice. Attached are four of my illustrated letters. I hope these will help make a difference for someone in need of a little joy in these scary times. I know they have already lifted my spirits quite a bit. I hope you will join me in writing letters for this vital project to help others in need.”




via Whisker Therapy
[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.