Dogs In Need Of Yards

Banks use this angle to push home ownership

“Because Fido needs a bigger yard. We’ve got your perfect mortgage.” This was the subject of a recent e-mail I received from my bank. I thought little of it because I am not looking for a new mortgage or a new house at this time. However, when my son called me over to watch a commercial for a different bank during some viewing of the Olympics, I realized that a theme was developing with financial institutions.

In this ad, the dog is apparently totally miserable and her life should inspire pity because she has no yard. She is not welcome at parks or on patches of grass. It’s all so sad to her that she hardly wants to go out anymore.

Tags: 



via Whisker Therapy
[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.