Smiling Dog: Buffy

Adoption Story

It was love at first site. The moment I laid eyes on him, I knew he was the one for me. He had such a nice smile and kind eyes. We had a great time jogging across the parking lot on our all-too-brief walk before we had to return to the pet supply store hosting the shelter adoption event. I had no doubt we would be besties.

But the female human was another matter entirely. After the male human with the nice smile left and returned with her, there was a distinct scent of uncertainty in the air. And phrases like “I know we talked about getting a dog after we got a house, but we’ve only been in the house 5 days. We haven’t even unpacked anything yet.” And “How did you even end up here when you were going to the home improvement store over a mile away?”

Tags: 



via Whisker Therapy
[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.