A Dog’s WFH Story

In Their Voices
mixed breed dog

Hi! My name is Choctaw Willow, and I would like to tell you about some of my experiences this Spring.  Ever since we heard our cousin Pluto talking about the 2-legged’s toilet paper emergency, life has been interesting to say the least. (You can find her on the YouTube.  She always has fun stories to tell about her 2-leggeds.)

First off, my Dog-Mom and Dog-Dad (my 2-leggeds) were fortunate to both work for companies that were considered ‘essential’ when this virus thing hit, so they were able to keep working. They tried to explain it to me, but I just don’t really understand. Dad was able to convince his work that he should work from home most of the time. That meant that he was bugging me and my brother Kiowa constantly throughout the day. It’s not like we were bugging him, or anything.




via Whisker Therapy
[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.