Diane Keaton Spotted Walking Her Gorgeous Dog Around Town

Fans of Annie Hall star and hat-rocking style icon Diane Keaton are probably well aware of her dedication to dog parenthood. The actress, whose 15-year-old dog Emmie might be as famous as she is now, recently got a new puppy named Reggie. As it goes when you’re famous, cameras captured the two on a walk in Brentwood, Los Angeles.

I bet it’s not easy having cameras hone in on you anytime you leave the house. Keaton, a seasoned actress, appears used to the phenomenon though. When you strip down layers of celebrity, you see this is just a picture of a happy dog and her mom enjoying a stroll.

@DailyMailCeleb/Twitter

Keaton adopted Reggie about 3 weeks ago, and she introduced her on her Instagram along with a video of the energetic dog playing in the yard. Keaton wrote:

THIS IS MY NEW DOG, REGGIE!!! IS SHE HALF HORSE OR HALF DOG? MAYBE SHE’S INSANE! I LOVE HER!”

Reggie is sure to have a great life with her new mom. She already seems used to being followed by paparazzi.

Keaton Adores Dogs

This unadulterated joy of loving a dog is nothing new to Diane Keaton. In a 2012 interview, Keaton gushed about her rescue dog Emmie. The 15-year-old dog has been the light of the actress’ life.

“I’m in love with my dog Emmie.  The love that I feel for Emmie and all the dogs that I’ve had in my life is unlike any other love that I’ve experienced. Talk about unconditional love. Dogs don’t talk back. They’re so comforting. This dog sleeps with me. I’m so enchanted by her.”

@diane_keaton/Instagram

Keaton’s Instagram is very telling too. She frequently shares entertaining videos of dogs from around the web, in addition to photos of her own pups. Keaton summarizes her obsession:

“Human relationships are so complicated. It’s not complicated with a dog.”

@diane_keaton/Instagram

Keaton also wrote how glad she was to have her dog Emmie as a companion during “this lonely [coronavirus] crisis.” She understands the bond between dog and person, and that’s why she gives back and advocates for animals.

“Put me to work, tell me what to do. Just point me in the right direction and I’ll try and do something for the animals. Because really, I have a dog that I love so much (Emmie) I could cry right now.”

I always knew she was cool, but this definitely seals it. Congrats to Keaton and Reggie on finding each other!

H/T: Daily Mail
Featured Image: @DailyMailCeleb/Twitter, @diane_keaton/Instagram

The post Diane Keaton Spotted Walking Her Gorgeous Dog Around Town appeared first on iHeartDogs.com.




via Whisker Therapy
[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.